Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photography challenge: Vintage

I'm so sorry that this is late! I will be getting up the Top 5 post ASAP. I really appreciate all of you who linked up last week and all of the comments I received about how much you enjoyed last week's theme. Y'all rock!

Congratulations to Crosbie Crew for winning last week's challenge!

The theme this week is Vintage. It could be a vintage item or a photo that you've processed with a vintage style look.
edit 1

FYI:
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Your post must contain a link-back to be considered as a choice for Top 5
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.

P.S. Link-ups are powered by InLinkz: I've enjoyed using this service SO much better than McLinky. Click on the Button below to sign up for InLinkz for you blogs next link-up party and I'll get $1 per new sign-up! Thanks ;)




15 comments:

Tezzie said...

That Baby's Breath is so beautiful!!! I love it with the vintage treatment <3

Ashley Hasty said...

Love love love that photo! I'm new to your blog but clearly you have a knack for photography. I'm still learning. So happy to have stumbled across your blog. Maybe one day I'll have enough confidence in my photos to enter it in your link-up!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com
ashley dot hasty at gmail dot com

collyn23 said...

I love babies breaths and I love that tint

ALELY said...

love the pictures. they the picture... beautiful! sorry it took me so long to come by and say thank you for your comment and stopping by my blog.
happy to meet you!

Liz said...

love this shot joining in this week.

Anne U said...

Great edit. Love how soft it looks.

Henrietta said...

Lovely vintage edit I like muted colors much

Anika said...

Beautiful image...love how you have cropped this one!

Tiffany said...

gorgeous photo. I like the suttle yet vintage looking edit you used. :-)!

Becky said...

Thank you for hosting this! It is always fun to see how others interpret your word challenge!

Becky@My Daily Journey

The Clip Cafe said...

Nice! I'll link up tomorrow

Ashley Sisk said...

Yay - I made it. And I love your shot...but I love vintage processing. I think it is so beautiful.

mrsbartee.com said...

So pretty.

Kristy said...

I can't believe I almost missed it!

Jeannie T. said...

Hi. I'm new to Faith's photo challenges. I just finished Faith's e-course and learned so much! You did such an awesome job, Faith, of teaching me how to get off automatic. Loving your photo of the baby's breathe. Really nice!