Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photography Challenge: Happy Hearts Day




Congratulations to Reilly - you all voted her photo #1 for the "something different" photography challenge!

If your house is like mine, there is a lot of pink and red and hearts around this time of year. So this week the challenge is to captures something pink, red, heart shaped or something Valentines Day related.


My photo for today is from a recent Hugs from Henry photoshoot. As you may know I've been up to my eyeballs in my Hugs from Henry project - you can read more about it here. If any of y'all are interested in volunteering to take photos of Henry just send me an email with your name, email address, location and blog/flickr address. The shooting schedule is already finished but I might be able to squeeze a few more photographers in before the end of the year!

FYI:
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Your post must contain a link-back to be considered as a choice for Top 5
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.


4 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Valentines! I wish I had a little sweetheart to photograph too. I guess my redbuds will have to do.

Nicolasa said...

What a great photo!

The Clip Cafe said...

I love this challenge. Hope you "heart" my shot :-) The hugs for Henry project is just wonderful.

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

Awwww.... missed the deadline.....but if you would like to look here is my heart shot:

http://happyhomemakerandmomma.blogspot.com/2011/02/photo-challenge.html