Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, February 18, 2011

It's been one of those days

It's been one of those days. It started out with lack of sleep and a Kindergartener who did not want to go to school today - we're talking about screaming all the way to school and standing in the parking lot for something like half an hour trying to get her to pick up her back pack and go to her class. I was finally able to walk her into school and all I could think was "at least I'm wearing a bra" (you know you know what I mean!) The weather here is just too beautiful so I spent some time in the morning outside with my little man and the afternoon trying not to fall asleep!

This photo isn't actually from today or this week -  my belly bump is a bit bigger now - but it's been a french fry kind of day.

When I snapped this picture with my cell phone I was thinking that whoever invented these should get life in prison - they are way too good and way too bad for you to be legal!

See more camera phone pics here on Simply Motherhood.

I'm linking up with "the Courtneys" for iPhoneography

8 comments:

Courtney said...

LOL - love the bra comment and yes, TOTALLY been there! We had McDonald's today as well. After our trip to the pediatrician to confirm our strep throat suspicion, Keegan informed me that chicken nuggets and french fries would make him feel SO much better. ;) Stinker. LOVE that you linked up, Faith! Thanks!

love and life ♥ said...

Haha you're awesome! I could use a huge McDonald's meal right about now so I truly envy you.

Cat said...

hahaha "at least I'm wearing a bra!" totally understood!!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I think today might be a french fry kinda day for us.

Nicolasa said...

Oh man, I don't have kids, but I do have sleepless nights and since I teach, I have students that I have to convince to do things. It is tiring and I've had one of those all week this week.

Rachel~Wildflower Photography and a little bit vintage said...

Mmmmm....french fries...they are my weakness! :) And...I could see my daughter doing this. As a matter of fact, she did this a couple weeks ago going into Sunday school of a places. Love your dress by the way. :)

momphotographer said...

that;s sooo funny shot! i've tried driving and taking pictures, but never driving, taking pictures and eating ;-)
hugs

The Clip Cafe said...

lol :-)