Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, February 11, 2011

i {heart} Friday - vote for your favorite




Here are my choices for top 5 from the Vintage Photography challenge. There were so many great photos it was hard to pick just five! Be sure to vote for your favorite :)


Allie


Maria - Blue Skies Photography


Tabitha


Susan

vintage
Jeannie




Honorable Mention:
Rylie
Charlene
Luvin Life Photography
Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming


This week's photography challenge theme is Hearts. Hope you'll link up!!

P.S. I have a new blog post up on Simply Motherhood!

9 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Love them ALL! But my eyes keep going to Tabitha ;)

Allie said...

Thanks for choosing me! Those are all great! :)

Charlene said...

These all look great! I really love the processing on the key photograph though.

1ne Proud Mama said...

Great pics! I especially love the camera!

The Clip Cafe said...

I voted :-) And also added your link on my hearts entry - sorry forgot at first not sure if you visited before or after i linked your blog :-)

Bobi said...

beautiful photographs all of them. Great job ladies. Tabitha you've captured such a beautiful moment. I love this photograph.

Kristy said...

Tabitha's niece is so cute in her tutu and love the vintage processing!

Scrappy Grams said...

My tummy said to vote for Jeannie's shot. Yummy with tea or coffee!

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

Stopped over to check out your friday feature! Your page is lovely! =)