Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hugs from Henry Project


Here are the photos for my photoshoot with Henry:
Henry
Hugs from HenryHenry
Lucas Henry
Read more about the project
Like the Hugs from Henry Facebook page to stay up-to date on the project.
Check out this adorable photo of Lucas saying goodbye to Henry!
If you have volunteered to participate in this project then be on the lookout for a shooting schedule in your email box this weekend!

Lucas' intials

6 comments:

kbreints said...

Those are fantastic. of course! I cannpt wait to see this project progress!

Jess Craig said...

very exciting!

Jenn said...

I love that photo saying goodbye :0) Makes my heart feel so warm <3

Andie Zimmerman said...

My goodness. He is absolutely precious!!! Love the monkey, too!

The Clip Cafe said...

So sweet.

Tiffany said...

Your pictures are so sweet...I can't wait to see all the pictures coming in. Love both of those sweet faces!