Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

365 project: week 5

week 5
I messed up the numbers in the collage a little 

The template is from The CoffeeShop and the font is called CK Becky
You can read my tutorial on how I create my 365 collage in Adobe Photoshop Elements

1 29 11
28/365
Taken for Scavenger Hunt Sunday "Beverage" challenge.
A beautiful warm day - perfect for sitting outside with a cup of hot tea and flip flops.

a slightly brigher edit
29/365
"You make beautiful things out of dust"

29/365
30/365
Taken for Project 64: Out of the Box "Robin's Egg Blue"
My favorite colors on my favorite mug! I loved shooting this on a poster board background,


30/365
31/365
Taken for Scavenger Hunt Sunday "Water" challenge
Baby's breath in a vase. Set up on a bar stool by my open back door.


The Daily Wyatt


2 3 11
32/365
There were dozens of birds in the backyard and common are behind our house. It was really hard to get a good shot with my 55-200mm zoom lens but this one is my favorite.
32/365
33/365
The next day the birds were still there - only it was terribly rainy and gray. I was inspired by a recent photo Ashley Sisk posted.

33/365
Friday 34/365
I wanted to re-take my last photo of Lucky Charms (this is just a store brand version). It was so much fun to shoot and then process. I applied M4H's action "Baby's Breath" - I love it!

35/365
Saturday 35/365
My Saturday night snack. I was just happy to get a fairly decent shot that late at night!

2 06 11
Sunday 36/365
My Emma with Henry at the mall - more photos from that adventure coming soon!!


Project 365 ButtonThe Daily Wyatt

6 comments:

Alysha (Supermom) said...

I love the way you put them together. All great pictures. Very motivating. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great rest of the week.

xo, Supermom Alysha

Sarah Halstead said...

Wonderful photos. I love the lucky charms shot. I love the last one too. I can't wait to get my hands on Henry and take some photos. :)

Kimberly said...

Love all your shots! I think the Robin is my favorite. Can't wait to see one myself! :)

Carrie said...

Yum... Lucky Charms. I love the simple beauty of that picture!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Love them all! I can't wait till Henry comes my way!

mommy of Five said...

your photography is AWESOME!!