Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, February 5, 2011

365 project: playing catch up!

I mentioned before that my photo viewing software had developed a glitch... I finally downloaded picasa and it is working wonderfully! It is so easy to use and integrates beautifully into my windows file viewer - so now I'm back on a roll and trying to catch up with processing my 365 photos. Here is my latest photo - it is actually for Thursday but I finally loaded them off the camera today.

2 3 11

The last couple of days we've had hundreds of birds in the backyard. I took a video of it on my cell phone - it's a beautiful sound. I've seen doves, blue jays, red wing blackbirds, black birds that shine slightly bluish, sparrows but most of all robins, like the one in this photo.

12 comments:

RNSANE said...

You'll be busy with 365 days of photos. In anticipation of a move from my home of 13 years and having to downsize, I've been going through thousands of photographs, discarding blurry ones, photos of people who I cannot even recall, and finding ones I will defiitely use on my blog. I should be wrapping dishes, finding boxes, etc, but this is way more fun!

A little about me ... said...

O I miss birds!! Right before the blizzard hit on Wednesday, earlier this week, I got out of the car and heard the birds ... it was so peaceful and I can't wait to hear more of them! And to see my grass again ... !!

Kimberly said...

Love this photo! Can't wait to see our first robin!

Chelsea said...

Wow what a cool shot!!

maureen said...

Lovely shot, I really like the tones on this. I worry about fallng behind on my 365, but so far it's been fine. I'll just have to take each day at a time.

Coffee Break Mama said...

This is pretty; I've been lucky enough to spy several bright red cardinals in our backyard lately. Unfortunately by the time I get to the camera, the kids or the dog have scared them off!

Valeria said...

Love the simplicity, love the colors

Simone said...

What a beautiful photograph I love all the various textures within it, which is really highlighted by the lovely tones.

BARBIE said...

I love this photo!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Such a beautiful capture, Faith!

Kimberly Gauthier said...

I'm playing catch up too today. Lovely photo.

deb duty said...

Really beautiful photo! I use picasa for organizing too.