Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4: Project 365

week 4 of 365

Day 22: Self protrait
Day 23: Avacado
Day 24: Cherry Tomatoes
Day 25: Rice
Day 26: Little Man pretending to be an airplane
Day 27: Little Man

The template is from The CoffeeShop and the font is called CK Becky
You can read my tutorial on how I create my 365 collage in Adobe Photoshop Elements

Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood


Project 365 ButtonThe Daily Wyatt



P.S. I posted a new discussion in my Blog Frog Discussion Community about cameras - I'd love to get your input!

9 comments:

Deb said...

Wonderful collage! I love your self portrait.

Kimberly said...

Great collage!

Angee said...

Beautiful pictures.

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos. I love your selfie and the avocado. How are you feeling?

Diana said...

Your little man is too cute!

Our Beaten Path said...

Love the photos! Avocado-YUM! Awesome picture of that. I even love how you included the day you missed! :)

creatingme said...

Love your self portrait!

Summer said...

You did a fantastic job! I love the avocado, self portrait and your littlest man.

cynthia said...

Love your selfie and the simplicity of all your food photos. I may have to try photographing food myself too ; )

(hmmm ... i'm having trouble commenting using my wordpress id so i'm using my blogger one which doesn't point to my 365 stuff. sorry)