Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Technical difficulties...

I am SO sorry that I was not able to post today's link up this morning. My internet has been down all day! I'm writing this on my cell phone - yay for smart phones!

The theme for this week's link-up is Something Different and what I mean by that is that sometimes we get stuck in a rut taking the same photos photos over and over with the same style and same subjects. This week I'm challenging you to try something different. I will post the link-up tonight (or ASAP).

Thank you also to all of you have volunteered to participate on my Hugs from Henry project! Yes, there is still time to sign up! I may not be able to fit everyone into this one year long project, but I'll sure try!!

No comments: