Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Photography Challenge: Food




WOW - you all made it really difficult to pick a top five for this challenge! Not just difficult but practically impossible!!


Dash photography


Brooke Martin Photography


Ashley Sisk


DRW Photography


Katie Lloyd Photography




Honorable Mentions:
Tez @ Not Always Picture Perfect
Stephanie @ behind the camera and dreaming
Flat Yeast Bread
Katie Julius


This week's photography challenge is open to anything you've taken this week - but if you'd like a challenge the theme is food which is also, by the way, the challenge over at Pioneer Woman Photography where there are some super-ultra inspiring shots!



01 07 11


Can't wait to see your shots this week!! Just please remember to link back :) And don't forget to grab my new button!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Yay - I made your top five and I love that donut hole - yum!

Sheri said...

Wow those are gorgeous!!!!

Nicolasa said...

Fabulous photos!

DRWphotos said...

Thank you for choosing my photo as one of the 5!

Danelle said...

FYI: I deleted my link with the cookie photo and replaced it with one I took today that I liked more. Thanks!