Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, January 21, 2011

i heart friday

It's week two of my photography class!! I've been super busy with it, and my students have been super busy coming up with these awesome photos:
Day Five

Day 2 Light Perspective

Contemplate Your Shot

Week 1 - Day 3 - Outdoor Light {7242}

Wk2 Day 2

2:1 technical water

Crop homework
If you're interested in taking this class in February check out my photography e-class page!

Read this great post by Mandy about how to change your blogger profile so that bloggers can reply to your comments directly via email. GO READ IT NOW! There are so many times I'd like to reply to your comment but can't because your blogger account is set to "no reply".

Also while we're on the topic - go read this post about word verification. It makes it so much easier for busy bloggers, like me, to leave replies to your posts when you turn word verification off.

 My photo was featured by Mikayla in her photo challenge - Thank you!

Also a little while back Tezzie from Not Always Picture Perfect gave me the Trendy Treehouse Trendy Blogger award - Thank you!




TrendyBlogAward


The rule is that you have to tag 10 more bloggers for this award - this is SO challenging! How do I pick just ten? Well here, let me try:

Rachel Bee - she cuts my hair and is in my small group at church - love her!
Abi Snaps my little sister's blog - she is such a talented photographer and super-sweet mama. She doesn't blog regularly but her snaps always leave me smiling.
Mandy @ a sorta fairy tale
Brooke Martin Photography
Letters from Coco
i take pictures
Live Every Moment
Cara @ Mischief and Laughs
Rachel @ and then she snapped
Sweet & Sour Pickles just discovered her blog this week - so cute!

a few other blogs I LOVE:
Madeline Bea
Ashley Sisk
Paper Heart Camera
Bumbles & Light
Caroline at No Wordz / Constantly Evolving

10 comments:

Heather said...

Those photos are beautiful!

Cole said...

Thanks Faith! :)

Reilly said...

Thank you SO MUCH!!! :) I'm so honored :)

Danelle said...

Thanks so much! It's such a cute award too! :)

Rosie said...

What a wonderful set of photos!

love and life ♥ said...

These are awesome photos! Thanks for sharing! xx

Tara said...

Thanks so much :) I am in good company and truly honored :)

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, Faith!! :) And thanks so much for spreading the word about changing your e-mail in your profile! I wish more people would do that! :)

Ashley said...

Yay my picture made it! Congrats on the award!

Brooke said...

Congrats to you on the award and thanks so much for picking me!!! I am honored!