Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Before & After at Pixel Perfect

When I've had a week like this one, when I have edited a photo just about every day, it is so hard to pick just one to feature on before & after.

sooc
Nikon D80 f/6.3 1/200 ISO320 45mm SOOC



01 01 11 selfp alt 2
Edited in Photoshop Elements 7 with Paint the Moon "Sugar Cookies" and Pioneer Woman "Colorized" + "Seventies" + "Edge Burn" - it was a super-quick edit.

I was also thinking of using this one.

11 comments:

Kristy said...

lovely hue change

Eboix said...

great edit - love the "seventies" look to it

Anne U said...

Nice edit, love PW's actions.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that combination you used...it works!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful :)

*Jess* said...

love the skin tone in the edit!

Tezzie said...

A lovely edit...and you're adorable :D
I've got a little award for you to pick up at my place, if you want!

http://notalwayspictureperfect.blogspot.com/2011/01/trendy.html

Natalie said...

I love the sugar cookies action from paint the moon! Well I love all the ones in that set actually .. but anyways, this edit is lovely!

Coffee Break Mama said...

The edit is great and you look so lovely :)

Jamie said...

Beautiful - you made it so rich

Dana said...

nice