Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/365

Today was a one of those do-nothing, stay in your jammies kind of days.


07 08 11


I got our box of extra toys and Katie-Abigail was in heaven. She played with her Barbies all morning, and the plastic tea set that has been packed up since Josiah was a toddler. It was beautiful watching her play in her own little world.

I try to post only one for my 365 but today I couldn't help but post this other shot too:
10 07 11 alt
I processed these with Willette's "Curves" plus Paint the Moon's "Delight" + "Sugar Cookies"

8 comments:

Jenn and Blain said...

O, this takes me back to my childhood ... !

My Captivating Images said...

Cute! :)

Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...

I am getting to this entry late.
She looks like she was in doll heaven. Great photos.
~Naila Moon

Chelsea said...

I love how everything is all lined up! Too cute!

Simply.Aya said...

She is such a cutiee!
This brought a very big smile to my face. Love that you shared two precious moments.

Dorian Susan said...

Good ol' Barbie. Very sweet photos.

bekkah said...

I love those kinds of days :)

oneinspiredhand said...

I love jammie days and I love that top photo of your daughter and her barbie!