Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, January 7, 2011

7/365

Finally, a new photo I like! It really took a little while to get it just right but I'm pretty happy with it.

01 07 11
Happiness is a powded doughnut...

It is only very lightly edited. I cropped it to square, cloned out a few crumbs on the counter top and applied Paint the Moon's "Vanilla Pop" and adjusted the levels of the layers so that the edit was very minimal.

Hopefully in this next week of 365 I'll find something to photograph other than food! :)

16 comments:

Erin said...

This is beautiful to me!

Powedered donuts have been my one constant craving with this pregnancy. I never knew how delicious they were before...

Keep up the good work! I am loving your 365 challenge posts!

Elizabeth's Photo Blog said...

Love it! Beautiful shot!

Elizabeth @ Musings said...

Love the composition. The one little crumb makes me smile for some reason :-)

Kimberly Gauthier said...

I really like this one too. Yummy.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

SO pretty.

Rachel Roushey said...

Happiness is most certainly a powdered doughnut....maybe two or three.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

That sure is happiness! Great shot Faith!! I'm in awe!!

-heather

My Captivating Images said...

:) You are to funny. Food is good to eat and photograph. I photographed my drinking glasses today and yesterday I photographed my sons toys. :) So nothing to brilliant here either. :)

Ashley said...

Ooh I really love this one!

Danelle said...

Half of my 365 photos will end up being food (just like last year)! :) I mean, we photograph what we love, right?

Jessica said...

Yumm! The photo makes it look so good! I love the selective focus!

carolina said...

This is such a lovely photo! :)

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

MAKING ME hungry

Joni said...

You are gonna keep me hungry all year long with all this food! thats okay though. i am enjoying it!

Dorian Susan said...

Love this simple subject photo. Happiness may indeed be a powdered donut.

Angela said...

Love it! And, I'm kind of liking all the food shots! Makes me hungry, though :-)