Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365

I was so very touched by all of your sweet comments on my last post. I can't wait to check out all of your 365 and 52 weeks projects!

Here is today's photo of the day:


01 02 11

SOOC+crop
taken with 100% artificial light
(SOOC=Strait Out Of Camera)

I promise I don't intend for this to be 365 days of food! It is just been what I've had to photograph lately. I made fudge for the hubs birthday today. I've made it every year for the last nine years. I am so annoyed with myself for not taking a photo of the beautiful chocolate bar that I put into it. I also re-made yesterday's creamy chicken soup. It was the bomb. I'm so very happy with how it turned out (you can get the recipe here).

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Yummy! and hey, my first two photos were of veggies so what does that say about me?!

Kimberly said...

That looks delish! Makes me want to go eat another brownie. But it is too close to bedtime. And I just shouldn't. :)

kbreints said...

It must be the pregnancy talking all these food pics ;)

mommarocks said...

mmmm. Now I want fudge!

My Captivating Images said...

I can't wait to start posting my photos. Wish the computer would hurry up and make it's way back!

My Captivating Images said...

Oh love the contrast of the yellow plate and brown chocolate.