Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365

1 13 11

I really appreciated all of your positive comments on my last 365 photo. So I thought I would leave this photo pretty much sooc. I did clone out a few crumbs from off the counter ;) 

Emma insisted I play the tooth fairy - she reminded me at least twenty times before she got in bed! This was the note she left for me with her tooth. I thought it was simply adorable - so that's my photo of the day.

Today has been crazy-busy! I was getting the house clean and a nice meal on the table for the hubs who has been out of town. It's so nice to have him home again :)

11 comments:

Twisted Fate said...

that is very sweet!

Jen said...

how sweet!!

The Clip Cafe said...

Always nice when Daddy gets home :-) Your daughter is so cute to do that.

Danelle said...

That is too cute! Did the tooth fairy leave something good? :)

Kimberly said...

That is adorable!

Chelsea said...

Ahh...how cute is that?!

kbreints said...

Love it. So darling of her :)

mommarocks said...

awww.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

soooooooo sweet.

MeMe said...

that was so sweet of her...

Karin van D. said...

Very cute. We don't have tooth fairy here, but I think it's a lovely idea. Maybe we should invite her over ;-)