Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/365

1/12/11

I have been working on photography class stuff all night and tonight I am simply too tired to even think about editing today's photo of the day - it's a dough ball from some oatmeal cookies (with little bits of chocolate) I made with my little man today for sisters to have for a snack when they came home from school. I used my 55-200mm lens again because I was too lazy to change it from earlier. SO tricky to do this type of work with that lens. I changed the lens later on when I photographed dinner.

Had to mention this: I found another photographer (actually she found me and left a comment which is how I found her!) she is doing her second year of project 365 and I found this post to be so very inspiring! I love how she has recorder her year and not just the "perfect" moments but the messy ones too! She also has a post on tips for completing a project 365.

Good night!

5 comments:

Anne U said...

I like your photo, it's real, it's nice to see pics SOOC sometimes.

Chelsea said...

Yum, I love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Great image!

Ashley said...

I love this pic, I don't think everything needs to be edited and so shiny and perfect. This looks yummy and real! thanks for the link to that other site, she does have some good information!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for the shout out! I really appreciate it and I am so flattered.

I think your picture looks great! It looks delicious. I love to bake but I rarely eat it. However, with that being said - this is what it is all about - the raw dough. The beaters are the best part of the whole thing. Mind you with three kids I never get to lick the beaters anymore. Must start baking when they are in bed from now on. ;)

Have a wonderful day and thanks again!

The Clip Cafe said...

Thanks for the link!