Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Touch-up Tuesday with the Paper Mama at Paper Heart Camera

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

DSC_1905
Before - SOOC

Vanilla Pop sepia 2
After

Cropped to adjust for a more "rule of thirds" look.
Ran Paint the Moon's Vanilla Pop action (one of my all-time favorite actions!)
+ Pioneer Woman's Sepia & Edge Burn
adjusted levels within layers to get soft pop effect.
Be sure to check out Chelsey's awesome edit at Paper Heart Camera
Be sure to enter my giveaway!! 

6 comments:

Audrey @ TheDailyWyatt.blogspot.com said...

love that you can tell that the rule of thirds makes this be such a better photo.

Elizabeth's Photo Blog said...

Great edit!

Kristy said...

That really made the skin glow!

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm really liking the processing. Nice recipe.

Jenn said...

You gave this shot just the right touch! Great edit... :)

Barbara Palmisano said...

nice!!!