Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pixel Perfect Photography Contest


innocence of a child

Monica at Pixel Perfect is hosting a photography contest so I thought I'd join up! Especially considering that there is an awesome prize for the winner.

The theme is the innocence of a child. I love the way the light is shining on my little Emma's eyes so perfectly and the way she is holding out dog Molly is adorable!

I can't wait to find out who wins! There are so many adorable photos already entered into the contest - you can check them out here.

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

This is such a cute shot.

tim prust said...

such a great capture! your work is awesome faith!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love the light here! she's beautiful!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

What a sweet post and a sweet picture! I am your newest follower and I am excited to read more on your blog!

Have an awesome day!

Tammie Lee said...

This truly is a beautiful portrait/capture!