Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photography Challenge: Eyes



Josiah's eye


I really enjoyed seeing all of you amazing photos for last week's photography challenge. There were so many amazing shots! Check back later today for my top five.

The theme for this week's photography challenge is EYES! I love photographing eyes. I enjoy it so much I have TWO sets on Flickr, just for my favorite photos of eyes this one and this one. Eyes are so beautiful and everyone's eyes are unique!

So link up with your favorite photo of eyes. It can be a macro shot of just one eye or a shot that simply showcases a pair of beautiful eyes. The eyes can be human or animal, just please do remember to place a link back to my blog on your post! You can grab my button from the sidebar.

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Such beautiful eyes.

Katie said...

Wowza, those are some beautiful eyes! And with all kinds of colors in them!

Tezzie said...

Ooooh...such gorgeous eyes that one can get lost in!

Heidi said...

Love this challenge Faith!

Ewa said...

such a lovely close up!

Johanna S said...

So sweet - what a beautiful color of the eyes!

Jackson's Momma said...

beautiful!!!

Mallard Cove Mommy said...

I LOVE this challenge! The hardest part for me was choosing a single photo to submit. Thank you so much for hosting the photo challenges. It really makes me think about the shots I take and makes me get out there and shoot more.