Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photography Challenge: Dreaming of Summer

Denim

Sometimes this time of year can be a bit dreary so this week's photography challenge is Summer. Today I am thinking about flip flops and painted toe nails. I miss wearing my flip flops. What do you miss about summer? What is one of your fondest memory from the summer that just passed? I want to see one of your favorite photos from last Summer or take a new photo of something that reminds of you of summer.


Update: Yes, I have completely lost my mind. This was supposed to be the theme for next week. I forgot to add this week to the schedule! Sorry for the confusion. 


Won't you please do me a big favor and vote for my blog at the Blog Guidebook
Also don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Please remember to link back to my blog in your post.
Sometimes it takes InLinkz a minute for your thumbnail to appear, so long as your link is there your thumbnail should show up. If you don't see your thumbnail try refreshing the page :)

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I got my dates mixed up - I thought this would be posted next week for some reason...but I've added your button to my post from yesterday. I had already titled the picture "Dreaming of Summer." Weird how that works! Hope you're having a great week!

Amanda said...

Voted! I'm a new follower, but love the blog! Good Luck!

Amy said...

Hmm, I thought this was next week's theme? I'll try to post it today!

leavesnbloom said...

I voted :)

I never paint my toes in the wintertime they're always covered - even in bed as I get dreadful cold feet lol.

urban muser said...

great theme...i really needed this today. and THANKS for choosing my thankful photo from last week as one of your top 5!

Tricia said...

Hi Faith.
This is a great theme for me today. December 1st brought snow with it, so I can definitely use a little warm.
Thanks for hosting again this week.

xo*tricia

Katie said...

I already miss bare feet and flip flops!