Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Participating Photographers: Hugs from Henry the Sock Monkey Project



Here is the list of photographers who have volunteered so far. I know Erin has been curious to meet you all! Thank you SO much to each of you who have volunteered to participate! I am so humbled by the amazing artists and professionals in this project.


John Sanderson - Lucas' Uncle and an amazing photographer! 
Kimberly Sanderson - Lucas' Aunt and John's wife, also a great photographer.
Carl Zoch - I could have spent all day on his blog.
Ashley Sisk - the queen of photography challenges! 
Chelsey - aka The Paper Mama
Courtney Kirkland also check out her Etsy shop!
Jess Craig - of IROCKSOWHAT
Sandy Addison - has participated in my photography classes and always super- supportive of my work and she is from Australia! How cool is that?!
Tim Prust  - another participant in my photography class :)
Will Jacks 
Lindsay R. Lanasa 
Sarah Halstead 
Jessica Schrock
Jennifer Beal 
Nicolasa 
Crystal Pridmore 
Laurie Ann Martin 
Jessica Del Vecchio 
Suzanne Tenuto 
Megan Lane 
Kay Beaton 
Allison Mayer 
Enna Grazier 
Heather Jones 
Kate Passaro 
Kelly Robison 
Debi Tipton 
Rachel Brandt-Fisher 
Connie Hemme 
Nancy E. Cook 
Chrystal Oates 
Erin Brady 
Shari 
Sarah Wallace  
Carla Schuyler 
Tamara  
Jennifer Stark

7 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks Faith! Wow I have no words, thank you all so much.

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm so excited about this project - it's going to be awesome!

tim prust said...

This project will be amazing. I can't wait to get started!

Nicolasa said...

This is exciting! I am so glad you got so many talented people to take part is this project! I can't wait!

Carla S said...

I can't wait to see all the creative shots that these talented photographers come up with! How exciting! And for such a great cause!

Lindsay and Bill said...

I can't wait for this project to begin! So excited to participate for such an amazing cause!

4simplyliving said...

Is it too late to join this project... I think it is such a fantastic idea. You have such a sweet heart Faith.

Lisa (aka Diane) lkrk10@yahoo.com