Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday JOY

You might remember that I mentioned a few days ago that I was not really feeling the Holiday spirit. Well over the weekend I had an awesome idea - why not make my own Holiday joy?

So I am.

Right here - on my blog - with you.

December 1 to 15th  I will be giving away something from my blog every day! From prints of some of my photographs to hand-made holiday decorations from this etsy shop, a Flickr Pro account, and gift certificates to my photography classes. I'll also be giving away a copy of Toy Story 3 on DVD  and other little goodies like Starbucks gift cards. FUN!

To kick it all off I am participating in 30 Days of Holiday Cheer at Living Well, Spending Less and today you can enter to win one of my gift certificates. at Living Well, Spending Less.


Well, I'm off to pick up the kids at school -  I just had to share my exciting plans!!

3 comments:

tim prust said...

love the concept, love the idea.

*Mandy* said...

Love it!!

Carla S said...

How sweet! May your heart swell with the joy of giving! :)