Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Confessions


Confession: I love my little violas. I planted them in a cracked bowl (it was my favorite stoneware cereal bowl) and they sit on my widow sill. Violets are my favorite flowers and violas are my second favorite. 
DSC_2112
Confession: I love my followers - you! The other day I noticed this on my blogger dashboard and it made me smile so I took a quick screen-snip. 365 followers - how cool is that?! Thank you :)

Confession: I have been a bit of a mess lately. My husband has been an angel and picked up some of my slack. I do so love him! I have a gazillion emails that need to be replied to (okay not exactly that number but it feels close!) among those are the dreaded "what do your kids want for Christmas?" emails. I really hate writing those because they are really awesome kids who will love just about anything they are given - at least for a day. And they will forget about whatever it is they were given within a week. There are very rare exceptions, but it makes it hard to write "the list".

Confession: I've been to the gym zero times this week again. I've been to the drive-through to get a chicken biscuit or burger a record number of three time this week! I tell you what, next week I'm buying the ingredients to make my own chicken biscuits because the amount of money I've spent at the drive-through this week is insane.

Confession: Potty training is always one step forward, two steps back for me. I know moms who potty train their kids less than a week - I have never been able to do that. I have a hard time staying consistent and remembering to take the pull-up off and the big-boy pants on. So after almost a week in his super-awesome diego pull-ups (which were purchased in a moment of weakness for my little man's adorable politeness) he is now having a hard time staying dry again. Oh well. It'll happen... eventually.


Confession: It took me almost all day to write one blog post this week. I did a guest post on living well spending less yeah - that was a lot harder than I thought it would be!  You can read it over there and enter to win one of my super-cute gift certificates! Want me to do a guest post for you? Let me know. 

1 comment:

Kel said...

100% with you on potty training. Dang. I hate it for one thing and 2nd...my kids like to take their good ole time catching on to it...sooo, yeah....I don't like it. :) Thanks for the kind note on my blog and thanks for voting!!! I had such a time trying to think of what photo to submit that I rushed over to take those shots of my friend and her baby. Love the emotion you see on her face...first time mama. :)