Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Before & After with Pixel Perfect



DSC_2051
Before

2051 Delight texture3
After

There are lots of layers to my edit. I edited is PSE 7 and used Paint the Moon's {free} Action called Delight ( I love it) then I used a free action called Willette's curves boost (once you "like" her facebook page you can click on "fan freebies")Then there are two different textures that I downloaded for free from Shadowhouse Creations I created half a dozen versions of this.. eventually I just had to give up!

To see more amazing edits visit the Pixel Perfect blog!

7 comments:

ajs {of MN} said...

a pretty pic made even prettier :)

Winn (aka Koreen) said...

They're both beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

Looks like a vintage postcard. Very nice.

Pixel Perfect said...

So beautiful!

leavesnbloom said...

I really like what you have created here Faith.

Rosie
leavesnbloom photography blog

Ewa said...

I have to agree with Ashley, it does look like a vintage postcard now:)
But I have to add, I like both photos

Sarah Halstead said...

I love your edit. Gorgeous!