Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

I hope you all don't mind that I didn't get a blog post up this morning... I was rocking the housework (the hubs will be so pleased) and potty-training the little man. On our on-again off-again little adventure in potty training I think we have finally reached a milestone with potty training!  I am SO happy about that!

We had a great weekend!! The weather turned cold again for a few days and I am loving it. I thoroughly enjoy the sweaters and the cocoa and taking walks with my little man collecting leaves.

Here is my Macro Monday shot
DSC_1844

Here is my Paper Heart Camera shot
DSC_1827
I  love the flowers this time of year. My neighbor has a bunch of pots of Mums out they are so very pretty.

The BEST part of this weekend was getting my hair cut!!!
DSC_1900DSC_1905
Bye-bye ponytail. I so won't miss you. I LOVE having shorter hair, but I don't love spending the money it takes to keep it short.

Don't forget to check out my newest project Hugs from Henry, Love Lucas! See you tomorrow for my photography challenge! I am REALLY looking forward to this week's theme.

15 comments:

GlowinGirl said...

Yay to your haircut, potty training and a clean house! Mine is a disaster, even though I cleaned it this weekend. I live with a tornado. ;)

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shots but I seriously love your hair that way.

Karrie said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the hair cut!! I wish I had the guts to cut my hair. Mine is almost halfway down my back and I am so scared to cut it but it would be so nice to not worry about keeping it up and out of my face..lol! COngrats on the potty training too! They do it when they are ready ;)

Abi said...

Yay! I was holding my breath, hoping to see photos of your new style... Daniel was right, you look gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

Your hair looks fantastic! I am jealous, I wish I could rock the shorter hair. I love your details shot!

Charlene said...

Beautiful photos...I'm soooo looking forward to the fall sweaters too!

Yvonne said...

Pretty cut on you!!

Tammie Lee said...

congrats on all your weekend adventures, your hair looks wonderful and your macros are lovely.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Your hair is awesome! Love the photos too.

bekkah said...

beautiful images AND haircut! good luck with the potty training :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful flower :) and you hair looks lovely!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Love the hair cut! It looks great! I recently had mine cut short too. I love it?!

Diane said...

Great haircut, I'm sure it "moves" great! :O)

Jessica said...

Your photo for Paper Heart Camera is incredible! Great job!!

Jeanette said...

Love your haircut! So cute and stylish.