Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, October 29, 2010

yo - it's candy time!


I heard this on the radio again - my favorite part is the third verse... I always laugh SO hard!It's a Chris August song that I've shared on here before but I figured that y'all wouldn't mind hearing it again...

if you don't understand I'll give you a clue
Chris is to kit-kat's like women are to shoes
your diet is whack
mine's like a real life dream
with a six-foot Twix playing tag in the park
and a sugar-daddy yellin' son be home before dark
so unwrap this rap
and unsnap this snap
cause I gotta make room for my two o'clock snack



My day has started out crappy - yet again - this time I spilled my coffee in the van on the way to taking the kids to school. Good grief. But guess what? My GIFT CERTIFICATES arrived!! whoot! whoot!

GIFT CERTIFICATES 2

Here's one image... look out for more soon and the opportunity to purchase them for that special someone on your Christmas list!

1 comment:

SouthernSass said...

I hope your weekend was better than your day started out on Friday!