Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, October 11, 2010

Photo Challenge with the Paper Mama

The Paper Mama


I'm LOVING this week's challenge at The Paper Mama! The theme is "Me & Mama"
I took a BUNCH of pics of me and my kids. Some of them were completely INSANE! The kids did not want to cooperate! Here is my favorite from the group:


KA and me Delight


I used several different actions: I used Pioneer Woman edge burn, Paint the Moon's "Delight" action. I used a couple others I think but I don't remember what they were. oops! Click here to see another edit.

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great photo! Love it.

Joy Taylor said...

you look happy

flat yeast bread said...

So cute!

Alysha (Supermom) said...

Soooo cute!!! It is always hard to get a good one when it comes to kids. They have so much fun just being silly :)

krissilugbill said...

oh so cute! what a fun shot of you and your little doll!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

This is so cute!