Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Before & After with Pixel Perfect


DSC_1357
before

PW colorize PTM sugar cookies plus frame and edge burn
after

cloned out a couple spots+ cropped + border added + Pioneer Woman "edge burn" + Pioneer Woman "Colorize" + Paint the Moon "Sugar Cookies"

I've taken nearly a hundred photos the past couple days trying to get something good enough to submit to Paper Mama's self-portrait challenge at Paper Heart Camera. I'm not sure if I like this edit - maybe it's a little bit too desaturated. I liked how it looked in PSE but side by side with the original, I'm not sure if I like it as much.

5 comments:

Mommy2Four said...

You're doing better than me....I can't get a decent self portrait for the life of me!

I like the edit, but I think I'd like it even more a little less desaturated...or maybe with the contrast upped a little.

So, how are you liking photoshop? :)

Photo Freak said...

interesting! She has a beautiful face!!

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

I like it. :)

Amy said...

I love your edit.. but try upping the contrast a bit and see if you like that better.. I think the soft quality of this looks beautiful. I also really like the border. :)

Heather said...

I like the desaturation and the border. :)