Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, September 4, 2010

{SLR} Photography Class - UPDATED!

My {SLR} Photography Class starts Monday!!
I wanted to post this list so that the participants could get to know each other :)
If your blog link is missing or incorrect please let me know!

Lynda of Digital Window
Melanie
Dea
Kirstie
Olof
Tara
Muriel
Ashley of Ramblings and Photos
McCall
Missy
Ashley
Courtney Kirkland
Cara
Jen
Erin
Sarah
Brittany
Stephanie
Amanda
Jhen
Chrystal
Crystal
Megan
Bethany and her photography blog is here
Chana
Nancy
Shari
Danielle
Sandy
Erin
Rachel
Sarah
Lindsay
Jenna
Haley
Tia of Christopher and Tia
Jess of irocksowhat
Rachel
Ashley aka Ash Ellis
Michaela
Katy
Jenna
Elissa
Casey
Yolanda
Lisa
Renea
Tricia
Melissa
Angela
Chelsey of The Paper Mama & The Paper Lady
Erin
Stephanie
Adriana
Cheri
Angela
Molly
Isela
Connie
Carla
Elycia
Angela
Laura
Carol
Christy
Kelly
Brandee
Rachel
Sarah
Tamara
Coco
Christina
Barb
Dawn
Kristin

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Is it okay that I am insanely jealous?! LOL Glad you all get to take the class, HAVE FUN!!!!!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Wow, there are a lot of us. Should be fun!

Ólöf said...

Wow there are a lot of us! I guess this will be fun.

Ashley said...

SOOOOOOO excited!

Adriana said...

Can't wait to get started!

Barb Phillips said...

I look forward to starting today.

Casey Martinez said...

Thanks for introducing us to each other:) That must have taken a while! Looking forward to it!