Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Simply Photography Class Registration is OPEN

FALL BASIC blog button ad 14e


Registration for my October Simply Photography Class is now OPEN!
October 4-30
The perfect follow-up to the {SLR} class, the Simply Photography eClass is for photographers with any type of camera with the goal of helping students learn the basic princliples of photography. This class lasts for four weeks and covers the topics of

light
focus
crop
perspective


The instruction is done via emailed tutorials. Each week there will be three assignments, two technical and one creative. Assignments are posted in my Flickr Group where I will comment on each image you post - mostly constructive criticism and a lot of encouragement!
The registration fee for this class is $25
Registration will close on October 1









Once you've registed grab this button!



Interested in hosting a giveaway for this class?   Let me know!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Woo-hoo! Sorry to be silent around here lately. I am reading, but life is so busy it isn't as often.

I am *SO* looking forward to this class! Whee!

Adriana said...

I just signed up for the September photography class and I'm so excited! I love that you offer online classes, it's perfect for busy moms like me!

Christy said...

oh, October! I so may be able to sign up for this one! I hope so!

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

Just signed up for the October class. I really hope you do the slr class again in the next month or two. I'm sorry to have missed the Sept class.