Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photography Challenge




The WINNER of last week's photography challenge: Sheri at Photos @ The Shades of Pink you can grab your button on the sidebar! There is also a button for if you were picked to be in the top 5 on Friday.

This week the theme is MOOD. The mood of your photo can be happy, sad, peaceful or whatever but the photo should convey a mood with or without a face.

Here is my example:
barren
The title of this photo is "barren" and I took it during one of the times in my life that I was feeling very down and disconnected from God.

dandelion puff
Here's one that is more whimsical.

On Friday I'll pick our top 5 for the week and put up a poll so that YOU can vote for a winning photograph! The vote will close on Monday night.

I can't wait to see your photos!

10 comments:

Sheri said...

Okay, I went with a totally different idea with mood...I should go back and redo it. But I liked the idea of the many moods of my teen son. Love love love your dandelion shot.

Faith said...

I really like your submission!! You did a great job :)

Sheri said...

Which did I submit?! LOL I switched it and submitted the jar of flowers instead of the teen. I am probably confusing everyone. I just can't decide! LOL

Faith said...

I like them both :) Your "official" submission is now the jar of flowers.

Sarah Halstead said...

I went with something different then y'all. lol! Carsyn is always in a good mood. :)

Kristy said...

Faith,
Great Idea for a theme!

Kristy

Christine said...

Thank you so much for telling me about this today! You got me thinking for sure. :o)

Jamie said...

What a cool theme! Can't wait to see what people come up with

4simplyliving said...

I love the new look of your blog, it is beautiful. I have not been in on one of your contests in a while, but this one excited. I think I am just squeaking in.

Silence Sings said...

LOved the topic of the challange...joined first time in this challange..loved your snaps...