Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photography Challenge: Out & About



Congratulations to Jessica who won the vote-off last week!

This week the theme is "out and about"
Grammy and the fam at the Rapids
Confession - I don't take my camera with me much of anywhere. With four kids, one of which is a busy three year old, it is really impractical to lug my big SLR with me. This photo was taken at the Savannah Rapids in Augusta, on my cell phone. I took a few shots this weekend at the hospital when we visited my new nephew.

♥ Please link up using your blog post url.
♥ Please link back to my blog
♥ Link up by Friday to be considered for the vote off!
♥ On Friday I'll pick my favorite five and then y'all can vote for your favorite!



I can't wait to see all of your "out and about" photos!

6 comments:

satakieli said...

Thank you for hosting, this is my first time entering here, I'm looking forward to seeing all of the other entries!

http://www.bumblesandlight.com

(p.s. I had to post from my old google account because you don't have URL comments enabled!)

Faith said...

Bumblesandlight - use the inlinkz widget to link up!

Sheri said...

It's hard to lug the camera around at times! (But your nephew is a doll!)

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

What a sweet photo! What did we do before camera phones? Congrats on your new nephew!

urban muser said...

love the theme this week. your photo is so sweet.