Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Brown

The Paper Mama
chocolate goldfish

I haven't participated in half as many photo challenges as I would like to lately - but my dear bloggy-friend Chelsey is one of my favorites and I knew right away that I had a good photo for this week's theme! It's my son's chocolate gold fish, inspired by one of my student's pics from last week. I had so much fun with this, and there are so many ways I've thought of re-editing it... just not this week!

16 comments:

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Great shot!!! Funny how the most ordinary things can become art!

Ashley Sisk said...

Yum...I love how your photos are always so simple. Nice work.

Jamie said...

So sweet, simple and perfect!

Brandi said...

Ooooh! I love it!!!

Erin and Co. said...

I love it!!!

Sarah Halstead said...

I like this. so simple, but cool.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

It's great! I love how simple it is.

Angela said...

Love the simplicity of this! I had no idea goldfish came in chocolate - I must try those!!

Jessica said...

Such a cute picture! would you ever do a photosohp e-class or an advanced class?

Vivarjitha said...

lovely one:-)

Siobhan said...

Great shot...love the simplicity of it!! And thank-u for stopping by and your wonderful comments!

Matthew and Larissa said...

Good picture....I didn't even know they came in chocolate.

krissilugbill said...

oh so cute! love it :)

janineb said...

oh my word. love this! the simplicity packs such an impact!

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

I love it-simple and to the point-definetly brown;) and yummy too:)

Tracy said...

OMG!!! How cool is this... very creative, I never would have thought of this!!