Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My other funny girl

So the challenge at the Pioneer Woman Group pool i "Funny" and I am having SO much fun looking through pictures to post! Here are some through the past few years of my Beth a some of her funny faces:

DSC_6208
DSC_6161eeew gross!funny faces

I found a few more of Katie-Abigail that I just couldn't resist showing!
DSC_0638
DSC_0639
DSC_0630

hold on a minute mommy is taking my picture

"Hold On a Minute, Mommy is Taking My Picture!"


I did finally choose one to submt othe goup

silly face!
I thought it was technically a better photo than some of the snapshots I've posted here.
Check out Pioneer Woman's Photograhy Page for some FUNNY funny pics!

3 comments:

Ewa said...

look at these all great faces!
the first photo of Beth and first photo of Katie-Abigail are my favourite!

krissilugbill said...

haha I love all these silly faces! so fun :) I am gonna have to check out this group, looks like fun! Also, i LOVE your new blog look, its fabulous!

Erin and Co. said...

LOL I love those faces!