Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, September 10, 2010

i { heart } friday

The first week of my Fall {SLR} Photography Class is almost finished!! I have ZERO brain power to put together a good i{heart}friday post except to show you some fun favorite shots from the class!! I have such a great class. Feel free to grab a button for your blog if you were featured :)

W1,d2
{Erin B}

lens cap 1
{Tricia}

Vintage Pearl
{Courtney K}

Day 3- Doll f4 SOOC
{Erin G}

Week 1/Contemplate your shot
{Sarah}

IMG_4899ew
{Angela}

Assignment #4 Portrait Challenge
{McCall}

15 comments:

Debbie said...

Simply beautiful!

mccall said...

Aww, thanks, Faith! You're awesome. I'm grabbing your button to put on my blog now. Never done this before... wish me luck :-)

Carrie said...

Delightful pictures and some great ideas!

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful shots!!!!! I'm sorry I missed the boat.....next time!

carolina said...

ah, these pictures are amazing!! :)

Sheri said...

Beautiful shots.

Vivarjitha said...

they're beautiful pics!!!!

Erin said...

Thanks for featuring my photo, Faith! I am going to add your button to my blog in my next post (which will be today).

Thanks!!!

Tricia said...

Faith, I am loving the class!! I am finding it to be extremely challenging, but in a really great way!
Thank you so much for showing off my shot. All of these student shots (and so many more) are inspiring me.

XO*tricia

Ashley Sisk said...

These are beautiful...now I'm on a mission to capture a photo worth featuring!

Angela said...

Thank you for featuring my Ellee! :-)

an9e1a said...

These are such wonderful shots that it's hard to pick a favorite! :)

ps. I'm loving the class too. Thanks so much for all of the effort you put into it and providing it at such an awesome price!!

Erin said...

Thanks Faith, loving the class!

Carla S said...

Definitely enjoying the class and learning a lot! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week. :)

Connie said...

These are so great- how fun!