Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, September 3, 2010

i {heart} friday

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments on yesterday's post. I felt so surrounded by love! I have the best readers & blogging friends ever! Each of your comments was a little ray of sunshine in my day and I feel so much better today.

Before I share some wonderful photos that I've discovered on some of your blogs I wanted to share a couple of my cuties :)These are my middle girls - they are just SO cute! The one in blue is Emma and te one with pigtails is Katie-Abigail. They were getting ready to go to school:

mommy- take my picture!mommy, I'm your little model.
me too!

Okay now, on to some  of my favorites from some of you AMAZING bloggers!







love {explored}
{Melissa}




{Natalie}



If you'd like you can grab this button for your blog!


Don't forget that today is the last day to reigister for my September Photogaphy Class!!
Registration closes on Saturday, September 4.

9 comments:

Rachel Roushey said...

Emma looks like she is ready to take on the school year! I love all the photos you picked this week, they are awesome. I esp. like the leaf photo by Carrie. Beautiful.

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for the link and mention! You've certainly made my Friday a bit brighter and I'm getting ready to post about it (so will, of course, link back to you!). Have a great week-end!

Sheri said...

Your girls are adorable!!! And hey, I LOVE that pregnancy shot you featured!

Tricia said...

I'm so glad that today has brought a happier day for you. Your girls are just lovely!

I love this idea of featuring random beautiful shots that you find! Thanks so much for sharing.

LeAnna said...

Adorable pic of your girls, I think they look so much like you! LOVE the pregnancy shot, too. The colors are awesome and make me wish it was Fall!

Tiffany said...

thanks for featuring my photo Im very happy that you like it and my edit so much! :D

Jamie said...

I had to jump over to Tiffany's blog - what a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing

Ashley Sisk said...

Hey Faith - I've had one of those weeks so I haven't been over to visit much but wanted to stop by and say hello! I hope you have a great weekend.

carolina said...

Hello! You have such a lovely blog! I'm following you now... :)

Cute girls!