Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, September 24, 2010

i {heart} friday - more student snaps

I really do love Friday!
It's hard for me to get the day started, but once I do the day almost always endsup being my most productive, most creative day - plus I LOVE doing these friday favorites feautures.
This weekend plans include watching the first twilight movie, and the new Robin Hood movie (with the hubs). And hopefully we will travel to Atlanta to meet my newest nephew who might be born today or tomorrow.

I should be getting my computer back from the repair shop today! I'll try to have this week's vote-off for the photography challenge up by lunchtime. If you want to go nominate a favorite, leave a comment on the photo challenge post.

Happy Friday!

I meant to put these in my last I Heart Friday post... more amazing photos from my students! If you were featured feel free to grab a button :)

Contemplate Your Shot
{Missy}
My Life
{Lisa}
Contemplate Your Shot - Day 5
{Stephanie}
Simplicity SLR Class- Wk 2- Ordinary Beauty Challenge
{Kristin}
Day 2: Stacking teacups
{Chelsey}
Week 2 Day 2 Ordinary Beauty
{Coco}
Week two: day 5 Shoot where you are
{Rachel}
Week 2 day 4 portrait
{Tara}
Week 3, Day 2: Simple Object Challenge: Acorns
{Ashley}

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

YAY! Even in my slacker state...I was featured! :) I really need to catch up on my assignments.

Sheri said...

Wow! Those are all such gorgeous photos!!! LOVE the suitcases just because they are polka-dotted! LOL

Carrie said...

I LOVE that first photo by Missy! Love the colors, love the lighting, love the subject - it's just beautiful!

Nicole said...

Wow. These are all so awesome! I love them all. Great job class and Faith in extension. Very nice.

Jamie said...

Wow! Your students are doing amazing work.

krissilugbill said...

yippie skippy! i feel so very honored, thank you for choosing my photo :)

Steph said...

Yippy!!! I agree, I feel honored!! There is a lot of amazing photography in our class :) Thanks!!!!