Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photo Challenge: Black & White



Playing dress up
I took this photo about three years ago when I was playing dress-up with the kids during the week before their first year of school. It was a perfect day! This is Beth - all dressed up with crazy-fancy hair. I love the drama in the contrast of this photo...

light and shadow
I couldn't resist sharing just one more! It's a photo that will is in my upcoming photography book... I love it!

Please remember to link-back to the Simplicity blog!
This link up will be open until Monday at 11:40pm EST

10 comments:

Sheri said...

I love your rose, so beautiful.

The Wishful Lamb said...

beautiful shots!!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful shots as always - I'll be linking up later.

rlooney said...

Wow!!! Simply beautiful.

Courtney said...

These shots are gorgeous!

patty said...

thanks for visiting me today at shades of gray! and inviting me to your blog hop... :))
your images are gorgeous!
off to fetch the kiddos, but will be back to nose around a bit... ;o

www.pattysblackandwhitephotography.com

{btw, you visited my B&W project... i also have one for color, and the google addy was my original photo project... my heart, though, is at findingserendipity.com...how's that for keeping up w blogging??!}

Jamie said...

Beautiful!

Holly said...

Both are AWESOME... But the ROSE... WOWZERS!! ;D

oneinspiredhand said...

I love that dress up pic; so cool!!

Ewa said...

so Beatiful,I love your photos
I am new to your challenge but i hope to came back again, I'm your new follower
have a lovely day:)