Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, August 27, 2010

the NEW i{heart}friday

I've decided to change up my Friday posts to feature some of my favorite photos that I've come across this week. Click on the link below each photo to see more of their work in a new window. I'll try to feature some less well-known photographers and bloggers. Please let me know if you like this better than the old format :) Hope you enjoy this as much as I've enjoyed putting it together.



SmilingMama
{brittany godfrey}
her blog

 



{Cara}
her photography blog






{Marina Miller}
the most amazing session
from a professional photographer in Hawaii






{Kristybee}
She is also selling a Calendar on Etsy
 

If you'd like you can grab this button for your blog.



p.s. I just read a post on MckMama's blog that brought me to happy-tears it's called I'm gonna miss this - have you read it? It's worth taking a minute to read it all the way through. There are definitely days that my desire to be a mommy right now could be measured in negative numbers, but then there are those wonderful perfect moments when I would not rather be anywhere or anyone else that who I am right now, doing what I have to do this moment.

12 comments:

The Wishful Lamb said...

this is an adorable idea! I loooove the underwater picture! it is perfect!

Mommyto2 said...

this is a great idea!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love that you're featuring new and underviewed photographers. I'm off to check out more of their work!

ElissaM said...

those are beautiful pictures! How fun would it be to be able to take pictures underwater...talk about a whole new world! New follower here!

Eboix said...

love this idea!

Cara. said...

Thank you for featuring my pic of my sweet baby.

And yes, I read mckmama's post. I've been thinking about it every night this week when I'm dead tired and my middle one asks me to lay down in bed with him "for a minute."

Jamie said...

You found some gorgeous photos - thanks for sharing. I love the new feature.

flat yeast bread said...

AWESOME!
Oh to have a family portrait taken UNDER WATER! That is just way to cool!

Kristy said...

Hi,
I just found your blog these photographs are great. You have a very cute blog!

Nicolasa said...

Great idea! I love these photos you've shared. They are beautiful!

Elle said...

Wow! Great photos. You have really captured some awesome moments. Visiting from the BF. Http://CleverlyChanging.com

gibknitty said...

love the photo feature. great idea!