Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Registration is OPEN for the Fall Photography e-Class


Photography Class {for SLR}
Class will begin September 6 and end October 2
This class will be for SLR camera users only and will focus on how to use your camera settings and how to shoot in full-manual mode.
Registration will be $22 during the month of July,  $25 during the month of August.
Please contact me if you would like to sponsor this class!
If you have any questions at all please send me an email.



Once I get the email notifying me of your payment I'll send you a class survey to complete your registration.




GRAB YOUR BUTTON if you've registered for the fall class!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

I sent you money for registration! I can't wait! I will probably plug this on my blog multiple times between now and when registration closes.

By the way, your Pay Now button does nothing, just takes me to Paypal. I'm not sure if you intended for that, but if so you should probably include where to send the payment.

Faith said...

Thanks for registering Lynda! The paypal button should work now.

Courtney said...

Tried to post a comment already and got an error message. So if this is a repeat, just ignore it.

I'm still thinking on this class. Full-manual makes me nervous. I'm afraid all of my shots would be completely out of focus. LOL!

Courtney said...

Tried to post a comment already and got an error message. So if this is a repeat, just ignore it.

I'm still thinking on this class. Full-manual makes me nervous. I'm afraid all of my shots would be completely out of focus. LOL!

krissilugbill said...

oh goodie! can't wait to sign up as soon as I get the okay from the money maker :)

Courtney K. said...

I'll be registering for this one in a week or so. :) Super excited! I've been dying to go to full manuel but I'm terrified! Should be interesting and loads of fun!