Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Photo Challenge: Color


Whew, the first day of photography class is over. It was overwhelming at moments, trying to juggle all the emails and all the laundry and all my kids! It was so awesome to get your sweet comments on my blog throughout the day. It was a bright ray of sunshine! If you're interested in seeing what we've been up to click here. It's been fun and I have some wonderful students! I think that this is going to be a GREAT class.

Anyhoo - It's that time of the week again where y'all can link up with my photo-challenge. Today my challenge for you is to take a photograph that is full of COLOR! Maybe it's your baby's mobile, your kids in their colorful bathing suits. Maybe it's a colorful flower or something you're re-painted a bright color or maybe it's just the crayon marks that your kids made in their room (yes, I have those too - and I am so very thankful I discovered the Magic Earaser sponge thingys)!

Here is my shot:

PURPLE - it is my favorite color. My little girl and me :)

My favorite shot from last week was by Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry scroll through the whole post, it is so worth it! I can't wait to see all of your photos this week!! :) Love ya!

12 comments:

The Household 6 Diva said...

Oh WOW those hamok pictures are amazing!

Vivid AND playful. LOVE!

Thanks for hosting!

kbreints said...

Colorful toes are the best in the summertime :)

The Household 6 Diva said...

Oh I can't wait until my baby girl and I can paint toenails together too! Thank you for hosting!

Ashley Sisk said...

I've got an idea...will post tonight! Great shot.

It's a beautiful life! said...

these are all so great! if i were home i'd love to submit my shot!

Jamie said...

I love the sweet way you incorporated you and your daughter! Thanks for dropping by my blog, I'll be coming back to yours to watch for snippets of your e-course, now that I know about it, I'm going to watch for the next round.

diXymiss said...

I posted flip-flops too (@ Sweet Shots), but your piX trumps mine with the darling duo of purple-painted-piggies!

gibknitty said...

thanks for posting the challenge. i'll be back to participate again. nice blog!

Ginger said...

It is so hard to choose a favorite shot for this theme! All the entries are fabulous.

Eboix said...

I am a new follower, love your blog and photos excited to read more!

The Mommy said...

Looks like I'm a little late this time:(
I hunted down a picture for your blog hop. Here is the link anyway! :)

http://mommyspages.blogspot.com/2010/07/swim-in-colors.html

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Poo I missed it! :)