Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Photo Challenge: Clean

Thank you so much to everyone who participated last weel - y'all had some AWESOME photos! I have to many favorites to mention them all. I especially loved Barbara's :) Thank you!

I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I picked this week's challenge theme! But here you go - the theme this week is
CLEAN

other window sill berries

So link up with your photos again this week :)
Please remember to link up with the url for your blog post and don't forget to link back to my blog!

1 comment:

adriel, from the mommyhood memos said...

oooh, i just came over to enter this. {oops} i sometimes get the time zone conversions a bit mixed up... or maybe i'll pull the mommy-brain card? :)
next time! xx