Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, July 26, 2010

the most misc. monday of all

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

today is totally and completely random... enjoy!

{1} I am SO messy! You would not even believe it. I've gotten better in the last couple of years, but I'm the kind of person that leaves clothes everywhere and hates to do the dishes... needless to say with everything going on at the moment my room is a wreck.

{2} It is only FIVE days until I go see my sister for the weekend!!!! I am super-excited :)

{3} I like using inlinkz waaaay more than Linky Tools. I get a little email notifying me of every time someone links up, which is nice and handy. Plus I haven't had any trouble with the links not showing up correctly.

{4} I love my summer pony-tail but I CAN NOT WAIT to get my hair cut for the fall!! I love short hair. love love love it!

{5} I am FREAKING OUT about my little Katie-Abigail going to Kindergarten this year. She screams every week when I try to leave her in Sunday-School. Every time I think about it I could just cry! I'm hoping that everything will work out, on every other level I think she is ready for school.

{6} I'm writing this at 3:30am because I still haven't gone to bed - I've been writing a lesson for my photography class, this is the LAST week for this class. If you missed the basic photography class you can sign up for it soon - I'll be doing the class again in October, registration is currently open for my September Basics of SLR photography class.  

{7} My little man is SO CUTE!!
DSC_6361
He's got a smile that just melts my heart!
pancake
He gets into all kinds of mischief but we love him anyway
DSC_5667
I think I shared this one before - but who can resist such a cute little guy's smile?!
that God for nap time!!
Thankfully he still takes good naps. SO adorable.
I love him to pieces.
{8}This week y'all ROCKED my photo challenge this week. I was feeling tired and a bit overwhelmed and almost didn't put up the challenge this week but I am SO glad that I did. I was so surprised at how many participated and with SUCH great photos!  (In case you ever wonder what the theme will be you can see it on the sidebar) Thanks! :)
{9} I am SO SICK of what I've been cooking. It's been mac & cheese and hot dogs all the way baby! And I'm so tired of it!!!!!!!!! What have you been cooking this summer?

7 comments:

LeAnna said...

Oooh, I'm debating whether or not to cut my hair short again or let it grow out before baby comes. I guess I'll let it grow and after baby gets here I'll decide!

And three cheers for a little man who still takes good naps!!!

kbreints said...

Your kids are darling!~! I am having a slight heart attack about school-- not that Mine will not want to go, but that he is actually GOING!

I am glad to hear I am not the only one leaning on the old stand by, Mac n cheese and hot dogs!

Barbie said...

I wish I could say that just my room was in a state of disaster. But my entire house is!

Praying your little girl makes a smooth transition into Kindergarten.

Your son is adorable.

Happy Monday!

Sunmallia said...

Great post, cute models you got there :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I've loved using inlinkz here lately - and I think I went to it after you started using it. I personally think it's more user friendly and less restrictive.

Also, I never noticed that you placed your upcoming themes in your sidebar - where have I been?! I recently got a daily planner to help me keep track of my blogging so I've inserted them into my planner. Now I just have to figure out a crazy edit. Hmmmmm.

Oh, and now I'm going to sign up for you fall class. I feel pretty comfortable with my camera but I am self-taught so I think it'll be good experience for me. Thanks for teaching it! I just hope I can be a good student.

Stephanie said...

i am dreading the day when my baby goes to school. I will probably cry harder than her!

Liz said...

His smile is so contagious!!!! Love it! :)