Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, July 3, 2010

let the countdown begin!

It's almost time for my first ever Simplicity Summer Photography eClass to begin! There are just a few more days until registration closes (again - this time for good!) and the class will start. I wanted to share a little bit more about it - something totally awesome. I've got four guest mentors helping me. Each week one of them will be leaving comments on your photos to help you grow in your photography skills! Let me introduce them to you here:


Ashley is a wonderfully encouraging-blogger friend and one of the most supportive of my photography class. She is a versitile photographer, awesome at editing and the best at participating in my photo challenes. She is married and has a cat.




Abigail from Abi Snaps
shoots with a Canon EOS 40D
you can also find her on Flickr
Abigail is my little sister and has been an artist ever since she was a little girl in pigtails doodling cartoon dogs, and she has always been a few steps ahead of me artistically. She is a wonderful painter and photographer, she is married to an amazing photographer who was one of my first mentors in photography and let me borrow my first film SLR cameras and she has three very little, very cute little kids.


Chelsey from the Paper Mama
shoots with Canon PowerShot SD870 she also works with Photoshop CS3
you can also find her at the Paper Lady

Chelsey is a super-hip mama blogger and etsy-shop owner. Her blogging-awesomeness constantly inspires me to be a better blogger myself. She lives with her cool husband, cutie-pie little girl and the one of the most photogenic dogs on the internet! 

Mandy from Chiappini Family - It's a Beauiful Life
you can also find here at Mandy Chiappini Photography
Mandy is a wonderful photographer. Her style is very clear and clean - there is a transparency about her work that I adore! She is a part-time professional photographer out in Washington state where she lives with her husband and beautiful baby boy.




Thanks to everyone who has registered for my photography eClass so far, here are a few:
Christy at Skinned Knees
Kristin at The Freebird Photoblog
Courtney at One Mom's Imperfection
Lynda at Daily Window

DON'T FORGET that registration for my July Photography eClass closes on SUNDAY afternoon!

7 comments:

Yellow House said...

This looks so exciting! Way to plan such a fun event! I wish I could participate, but with our travel plans, I don't think I'd be a very good student. I definitely look forward to following along - especially since I love all 4 of these bloggers' photos! Fun, fun, fun. :)

krissilugbill said...

so exciting! all the mentor's look fabulous, cant wait for class to start :)

Christy said...

I'm so excited! And it's so neat that you've got your blogger/photographer friends helping out! Looking forward to starting :)

Courtney said...

I am so looking forward to this! And thanks for the link, Faith!

Lynda said...

I'm definitely excited, especially now that I see some of my classmates and mentors whom I'm familiar with!

Yay!

Can't wait for your advanced class in the fall too!

It's a beautiful life! said...

Seriously, such a fun and amazing event you're planning! I'm so excited to be a part of it, thank you so much for inviting me! Can't wait!
-Mandy

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Oh, yay! You're so sweet! I'm excited!