Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, July 16, 2010

I {heart} FRIDAY!


This is a really beautiful, inspirational home decorating blog I found this week.

  
Free Blog Backgrounds!

Beautiful Blog Headers from NoWordz/Constantly Evolving - beautiful work!
An adorable post at Mother★Lode called Art is All Around with helpful & inspiring ideas for keeping kids busy.

Here's a video from So You Think You Can Dance Robert & Allison danced to a Coldplay song and it will give you chills!

I'm not a big fan of Robert, he's obviously a great dancer, just not my favorite. It's hard to choose just one now, they are all so good! I'm really liking Kent more and more, he's dancing less like a little boy every week.

I saw the trailer to eat. pray. love the other day and amazingly I didn't hate it! I enjoyed the book tremendously - it was so different from the "becoming a woman of God" books I was used to reading. When I heard that Julia Roberts was going to play the lead I was a little heartbroken but now I have a little bit of hope that it will be a movie worth seeing. I don't know. We'll see.

here is another one

3 comments:

gibknitty said...

LOVE So You Think You Can Dance, it's one of my guilty pleasures. That dance to the Coldplay song was amazing. Thanks for sharing the link so I could watch it again.

krissilugbill said...

thanks for the shares Faith! can't wait to check it all out :) I also want to see this movie. I didn't think i would want to, but it looks really good and it makes me wanna read the book first

Jamie said...

I loved Eat Pray Love and have high hopes for the movie - the trailer looks good so I have my fingers crossed.