Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday - part 2

Can someone please explain to me why I feel the need to blog twice a day?! It just can't help myself! Though I have done better this week about unplugging and not checking my email constantly or writing down notes for my blog and/or photography class constantly throughout the day. That has helped me to feel more balanced - and freed me up for some great quality play-time.

So I just finished watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and it was amazing. Nothing less than brilliant. Sometimes a little weird but always great. And ALEX!!!!!! WOW his hip-hop at the end was a little bit weird but considering that he is a Ballet dancer he is just crazy-good. Alex has been my favorite all along and it was awesome to see him do so well. Ashley (the girl in purlple) was also amazing this week! I also just finished eating one of those snack-size haggen daaz chocolate with peanut butter ripple ice cream cups. perfection in a cup!

While we were out running our errands I was playing with my little video feature on my phone and I thought I'd attempt a vlog post(ish) here:
Just a little bit of sillyness. Recognize the song in the background? It's Yours to Take - it was playing on the radio :)
Here's another vid for ya! This took like five tries - it's harder than it looks!! (Gotta love the snapshot not)

Thank you very much to those of you who have registered for my summer photography class. TWO more studens were added to the list today - how awesome is that?! I am so very pleased with how everything is going so far. If you have any questions at all send me an email. Also look for a post soon, probably tomorrow, with more exciting details about the photography class!!

3 comments:

It's a beautiful life! said...

I love SYTCYD!! I haven't watched tonights yet but I'm excited to! Also, I blogged twice today as well... I have a problem I guess! :-)

krissilugbill said...

you are so fun! i also love so you think you can dance but have some major catching up to do this season! Can't wait for you class to start! :)

Divas and dreams photography blog said...

AAww, your kiddos are so cute!!!!!