Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, June 7, 2010

Some photo-challengy stuff




I'm entering this photo in this week's I Heart Faces photo challenge. The theme is play and there are so many awesome photos to check out in this week's link-up!


The Paper Mama
The theme at the ever-awesome The Paper Mama aka Chelsey is SUN! Do please go and show Chelsey some comment love!

I totally love looking through my archives for some of these photo challenges. They bring back a lot of good memories. This photo was taken back in 2008, Katie-Abigail was about three, nearly Josiah's age now. We used to go to a big parking lot and ride bikes. The kids LOVED it! It was the thing that they asked to do like every night. I was usually bored out of my mind, so sometimes I'd bring my camera along. This time the sun was setting and the light was a beautiful gold. Here are a few others I love!

 
 

If you enjoy doing photo challenges as much as I do then be sure to check back tomorrow (Tuesday) for this week's Photo Challenge!

5 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

looks like she is sure having a good time!!! : )

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your I Heart Faces entry - it's so much fun but has that vintage look to it. Very cool!

Little Mochi said...

So cute! She looks like she is having so much fun almost too much to stop for a photo :)

The Mommy said...

So clever of you to club both challenges together:) I lie all your shots. They look like so much fun. Yes, I do love your photo challnges and will be on the look out for the next:)

The Paper Mama said...

Very cute! I LOVE the photos. Looks like fun.