Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Registration RE-OPEN & Wednesday's link-up

I've recieved several emails and one especially sweet one this morning mentioning that they wanted to register for my photography class but for one reason or another had missed the deadline to register, so I've decided to RE-OPEN my photography class registration for my July basic photography class. Click on the link at the top of the page Photography eClass to register. Registration will close again on Sunday at noon EST. For this class you can use any kind of camera even if all you have is the camera on your cell phone you can benefit from this class. I'll also have a little tip each week for how to better understand the settings on your SLR camera so there will be something for everyone!
Don't forget I'll be doing a more advanced class for SLR users only in September and I'll be offering this basic class again in October and some one-week only classes in November & December. If you have any questions feel free to email me!
If' you have already registered for my photography class you can grab my button for your blog!


This week's link up is a video post. You can post a vlog, something cute your kids have done recently or even a video that has you lauging. I hope to figure out how to do a vlog post soon. My only video camera is on my cell phone, or I'll have to borrow my husband's little camera that he uses sometimes for work to do it. In the meantime here is something funny I'm sure you've all seen. I finally watched the whole thing on The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom yesterday. SO funny!!

Link up yours here! You can also link up your favorite song here and a photo of your home here!

3 comments:

Wild and Precious said...

blogged about YOU today!! love your blog world!

Wild and Precious said...

p.s. i'm officially and happily your newest follower!

Sandy a la Mode said...

hello! i just found your blog today from wild and precious and i love it! i am getting into photography too so its fun to meet other photographers! i am following you now! =)