Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Registration for my Summer Photography eClass is OPEN

Registration for the Simplicity Summer Photography eClass is OPEN!

No special camera, equipment or fancy editing equipment necessary! Each week there will be two tutorials, and a tip for using your manual (SLR) camera, if you have one. There will be two photography assignments due Wednesday and Friday and an inspiration board due on Monday. If you have any questions please e-mail them to me so I can reply directly to you!

Week 1: Light
Photographing People

Week 2: Focus
Photographing Flowers

Week 3: Crop
Photographing Objects

Week 4: Perspective
Photographing Close-up


Registration will close June 27
Registration fee is only $20
Class will begin July 5



4 comments:

Betty Anne said...

What do you mean by an inspiration board?

Faith said...

An inspiration board is a collage of things that inspire you!! I'll write more about it in the first class :)

Haynes said...

I am interested since I want to learn more things to do with my Camera and pics when is the deadline to sign up

Faith said...

The deadline to sign up is June 27